Thursday, September 28, 2006

already sick

I could say that my being sick today was the result of my chronic necessitated insomnia supressing my immune system, but if I'm going to be honest, it was probably the reheated chinese food I ate last night.

I could have been productive, even though I'm sick, but I wasn't. I did some work on 43things.com and finished the Friendship Bracelet for a swap on swap-bot that was already late, but apart from that i just watched two movies, drank 3 water bottles, 1 half bottle of gatorade, and ate 3/4 of a can of chicken soup before throwing it back up.

I really really need another bookshelf. And I really really want more books. I'm sensing a Barnes & Noble excursion in my near future. Call me psychic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home